BRONSKI BEAT - Hundreds & Thousands / 1985
|A3||Run From Love||8:14|
- Alto Saxophone – Crispin Cioe, Lou Cortelezzi*
- Arranged By [Horns], Conductor [Horns] – Jimmy Biondolillo*
- Clarinet – Dave Tofani
- Design, Artwork By – Green Ink
- Engineer – Carl Beatty
- Engineer [Assistant] – Fernando Kral
- Keyboards [Additional] – Larry Steinbachek, Steve Bronski
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Mixed By – Dominick Meite* (tracks: A3), Harvey Goldberg (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3)
- Other [Aerobics] – Michelle Hiegel
- Other [Cake Work] – Jane Suchodolski
- Photography By – Vantage (4)
- Producer – Mike Thorne
- Recorded By [Location Recording] – Don Wershba
- Tenor Saxophone – Arno Hecht, Jack Baskow*
- Trombone [Electric] – J A Deane*
- Voice [Dialogue] – Miss Wendy Wild*
- Written-By – Somerville*, Steinbachek*, Bronski*
The pressing company is not credited on the release, it is identified from the matrix cutting "1 S 1 320" and "S 2 = 3 320".
P, 1985 London Records Ltd.
Made in Germany by Metronome Musik GmbH.