BRONSKI BEAT - The Age Of Consent / 1984
|A2||Ain't Necessarily So||4:43|
|A4||No More War||3:52|
|A5||Love And Money||5:08|
|B4||Need A Man Blues||4:19|
|B5||I Feel Love / Johnny Remember Me||5:59|
- Distributed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Made By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Made By – London Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records Ltd.
- Published By – Bronski Music Ltd.
- Published By – William A. Bong Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Published By – Heath Levy Music
- Published By – Southern Music
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Printed By – PRS Hannover
- Cello – Beverly Lauridsen, Jesse Levy, Mark Shuman
- Choir – The Pink Singers
- Congas – John Folarin
- Keyboards, Percussion – Larry*, Steve*
- Mastered By – Aaron Chakraverty*, Jack Skinner
- Mixed By – Harvey Goldberg (tracks: A2 to B5), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: A1)
- Music By – Bronski Beat
- Producer – Mike Thorne
- Recorded By – Carl Beatty, Dominick Maita, Peter Griffiths*
- Sleeve – Green Ink
- Vocals – Jimmy*
- Words By – Jimmy*
- Written-By – Somerville* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4), Steinbachek* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4), Bronski* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
Mixed at: Maison Rouge (London, Smalltown Boy), The Town House (London, Why) and Right Track Recording (NYC)
Mastered at: Sterling Sound, NYC and The Master Room, London
Tracks A1, A3-B4 are published by: Bronski Music Ltd./William A. Bong Ltd.
Tracks A2 is published by: Chappell Music
Track B6/Song "I Feel Love" is published by: Heath Levy Music
Track B6/Song "Johnnie Remember Me" is not mentioned on the back cover, but published by: Southern Music
Information on the inner labels:
Original Sound Recording made by London Records Ltd.
P. 1984 London Records Ltd.
Made in Germany by Metronome Music GmbH
Information on the back cover: