HEAVEN 17 - Penthouse And Pavement / 1981
Tracklist Show Credits
|A1||(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang||4:17|
|A2||Penthouse And Pavement||6:20|
|A3||Play To Win||3:30|
|B1||Geisha Boys And Temple Girls||4:30|
|B2||Let's All Make A Bomb||4:02|
|B3||The Height Of Fighting||3:00|
|B4||Song With No Name||3:33|
|B5||We're Going To Live For A Very Long Time|
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Recorded At – Red Bus Studios
- Mixed At – Red Bus Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Published By – Dinsong Ltd.
- Published By – Sound Diagrams
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Artwork [Packaging] – B.E.F.*
- Bass, Guitar, Synthesizer – John Wilson (2) (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Composed By – B. E. F.*, Gregory*
- Engineer – Peter Walsh (tracks: A2 to A4, B2), Steve Rance (tracks: B1, B3 to B5)
- Management [Executive Manipulator] – Bob Last
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Ray Smith (10)
- Producer – British Electric Foundation
- Synthesizer [Synthetic Horns] – The Boys Of Buddha
- Synthesizer, Piano, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Martyn Ware
- Synthesizer, Saxophone, Percussion – Ian Craig Marsh
- Vocals – Glenn Gregory
Basic tracks for A side recorded in Sheffield and mixed at Red Bus Studios. "Let's All Make A Bomb" recorded in Sheffield and mixed at The Townhouse.
Basic tracks for B side recorded at Maison Rouge, mixed at The Townhouse. "(We Don't Need This) Facist Groove Thang" recorded and mixed in Sheffield.
B5 ends in a locked groove, hence no duration.
©℗ 1981 Virgin Records Limited
Published by Dinsong Ltd/Sound Digrams