NIK KERSHAW - Human Racing / 1984
Tracklist Show Credits
|A2||Wouldn't It Be Good||4:30|
|A5||Gone To Pieces||3:10|
|B1||Shame On You||3:32|
|B2||Cloak And Dagger||4:53|
|B4||I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me||3:18|
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm East Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm East Studios
- Mastered At – Tonstudio Pfanz
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – MCA Records, Inc.
- Arranged By – Nik Kershaw
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey, Nik Kershaw (tracks: A2)
- Bass – Nik Kershaw
- Design [Sleeve Design, Hand Tinting], Artwork – Cream (7)
- Drums – Charlie Morgan
- Guitar – Nik Kershaw
- Horns – Bill Reichenbach (2), Cary Grant*, Jerry Hey, Kim Hutchcroft, Larry Williams
- Keyboards – Don Snow, Nick Glennie-Smith, Nik Kershaw, Reg Webb, Wix
- Mastered By – G. F. Pfanz
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham, Nik Kershaw
- Photography By – Iain McKell
- Producer – Peter Collins
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Bob Kraushaar, Keith Finney, Nick Campey, Roger Howorth, Stuart Bruce
- Recorded By [Horns] – Bruce Robb
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Julian D. Mendelsohn*
- Vocals, Vocals [Vocal Percussion & Effects] – Nik Kershaw
- Written-By – Nik Kershaw
Produced for Loose End Productions.
Recorded at Sarm East, Sarm West and Marcus Music.
Mixed at Sarm East.
Horns Recorded at Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles.
Original sound recordings made by MCA Records, Inc.
MCA Records are the exclusive licensees for the U.K.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH.
(P) 1984, B4 (P) 1983 MCA Records, Inc.