LAURIE ANDERSON - Big Science / 1982
|A1||From The Air||4:29|
|A4||Walking & Falling||2:10|
|A5||Born, Never Asked||4:56|
|B1||O Superman (For Massenet)||8:21|
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Distributed By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Printed By – Druckhaus Maack KG
- Recorded At – The Lobby
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Lacquer Cut At – Strawberry Mastering
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Art Direction – Perry Hoberman
- Cover – Laurie Anderson
- Design – Cindy Brown (3)
- Engineer – Leanne Ungar
- Lyrics By – Laurie Anderson
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jon Smith (3)
- Music By – Laurie Anderson
- Other [Technical Assistant, Systems Design] – Bob Bielecki
- Photography By [Back Cover] – James Hamilton (5)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Greg Shifrin
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Laurie Anderson
- Producer – Laurie Anderson, Roma Baran
- Producer [Assistant] – Perry Hoberman
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Al Fierstein*, Arthur Payson, Bob Musso*
- Vocals – Laurie Anderson
Catalogue numbers are written WB K 57 002 on the sleeves and WB 57 002 on the labels.
All text is stamped, except the end numbers and ''○'', which are etched.
STRAWBERRY in the runouts indicates the lacquer was cut at Strawberry Mastering.
Songs from "United States I-IV"
Recorded at The Lobby, The Hit Factory, Skyline Studios and Sorcerer Sound Mixed at The Hit Factory.
Mastered at Masterdisk. Plated at Europadisk.