BIG COUNTRY - The Crossing / 1984
|A1||In A Big Country||4:42|
|A4||Fields Of Fire||3:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Big Country (2)
- Published By – Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Lacquer Cut At – The Town House
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Tony Butler
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Mark Brzezicki
- Engineer – Will Gosling
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Nocito, Steve Chase*
- Guitar, E-Bow, Vocals – Bruce Watson
- Management – Ian Grant
- Photography By – Paul Cox (5)
- Producer – Steve Lillywhite
- Sleeve – J. B. & Q. Branch
- Vocals [Additional] – Christine Beveridge
- Vocals, Guitar, E-Bow, Piano – Stuart Adamson
- Written-By – Big Country
The "H"s in the runout strings on both sides are etched and the stamped "S" has been scratched out.
℗ 1983 Phonogram Records (label)
℗ 1983 Phonogram Ltd (rear sleeve)
© 1983 Phonogram Ltd (rear sleeve)
© Big Country/Virgin Music Ltd (inner sleeve)
Original sound recording made by Phonogram Records Ltd (London)
Recorded at The Manor and RAK Studios May 1983