CHRIS REA - Shamrock Diaries / 1985
|A5||One Golden Rule||4:27|
|B1||All Summer Long||4:08|
|B4||Love Turns To Lies||4:09|
- Backing Vocals – Sultanas*
- Bass – Eoghan O'Neill
- Design [Cover] – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums – Dave Mattack*
- Engineer – Barry Hammond, David Richards
- Grand Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Keyboards [Team] – Kevin Leach, Max Middleton
- Management – Real Life Limited
- Other [Everything Else] – Willie Grimston
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham
- Photography By – Derek Ridgers
- Producer – Chris Rea, David Richards
- Rhythm Guitar [Additional] – Robert Ahwai, Simon Nicol
- Saxophone – Mel Collins
- Slide Guitar, Guitar, Organ, Synthesizer, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Chris Rea
- Trombone – Annie Whitehead
Aus dem Hause Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft mbH • Glockengießerwall 3 • 2000 Hamburg 1.
Printed in West Germany.
Recorded at Bray & Chipping Norton Studios, December 1984
Mixed at Mountain Studios, Montreux, Switzerland, January 1985
Chris Rea Info:- P.O. Box 103, West Malling, Kent, ME19 6RT
Management:- Real Life Limited, 40 Greenwich Market, London, SE10 9HZ
Lyrics Reproduced by Kind Permission of Magnet Music Limited.
Special thanks to:- Michael, Paul, Jim, Tod, Ceri, Featherpenny, Hutch and Mary, Vicki, Justin, Andre, Pina, Malcolm, Ian and everyone who bought it (none of these will!).
Made in West Germany.
Released with printed inner sleeve (lyrics, credits, photography).