DAVID BOWIE - Let's Dance / 1983
|B3||Cat People (Putting Out Fire)||5:05|
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Jones Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – James Osterberg Music
- Published By – Fleur Music Ltd.
- Published By – Logo Songs Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Licensed To – EMI America
- Copyright (c) – David Bowie
- Pressed By – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Printed By – 4P NICOLAUS GmbH
- Arranged By [Horns] – Bowie*, Rodgers*
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Steve Elson
- Bass – Carmine Rojas
- Design [Package Design] – Mick Haggerty
- Drums – Omar Hakim, Tony Thompson (2)
- Engineer – Bob Clearmountain
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Greenberg
- Guitar – Nile Rodgers
- Keyboards – Rob Sabino
- Lead Guitar – Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Mixed By [Assistant] – David Bowie, Nile Rodgers
- Painting [On Cover] – Derek Boshier
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa
- Photography By – Greg Gorman
- Producer – David Bowie, Nile Rodgers
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Robert Arron*, Stan Harrison
- Trumpet – Mac Gollehon
- Vocals – David Spinner, Frank Simms, George Simms
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York City.
Omar Hakim appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Bernard Edwards appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Nile Rodgers appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Tracks A1, A3 to B1 and B4 © Jones Music ASCAP.
Track A2 © 1977 Bug Music/James Osterberg Music/Jones Music/Fleur Music Ltd. BMI.
Track B2 © 1978 Logo Songs Ltd.
All rights for the U.S. and Canada administered by The Hudson Bay Music Company BMI.
Track B3 © 1982 MCA Music, a division of MCA, Inc/Music Corporation of America, Inc, New York, New York.
Made in EEC.
℗ 1983 David Bowie under license to EMI America Records © David Bowie