QUEEN - JAZZ / 1978
|A2||Fat Bottomed Girls|
|A5||If You Can't Beat 'Em|
|A6||Let Me Entertain You|
|B1||Dead On Time|
|B2||In Only Seven Days|
|B5||Leaving Home Ain't Easy|
|B6||Don't Stop Me Now|
|B7||More Of That Jazz|
- Bass Guitar – John Deacon
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Cream (7)
- Engineer – Geoff Workman
- Engineer [Additional] – John Etchells
- Guitar, Vocals – Brian May
- Management, Artwork By [Sleeve Concept] – Queen
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Percussion, Vocals – Roger Taylor
- Photography – Chris Hopper, David Finch, Peter Hince
- Producer – Queen, Roy Thomas Baker
- Vocals, Piano – Freddie Mercury
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Queen
Album written and recorded July/October 1978, in Montreux, Switzerland and Nice, France.
Our thanks to all the staff of Mountain and Super Bear Studios, especially John Etchells for additional engineering, David Palmer, Patrick Jauneud, Aline Jaccottet, Martin Pearson, André Jauchat for invaluable assistance.
With thanks to Jim Beach, Gerry Stickells, Pete Brown, Paul Prenter, John Harris, Peter Hince, Chris Taylor, Richie Anderson, Brian Spencer, Paul Korzilius, Dane Clark, Janice Heilburn, Barbara Szabo, Amanda Bloom, Tommy Stead.
Also thanks to Howard Rose, Steve Smith, Harvey Goldsmith, Sarah Harrison, James Kahleff, Joe Travato, Chris Lamb and Mike Roth.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Bicycles supplied by Halfords.
Thunderbolt courtesy of God.
This album is dedicated to John Harris.
EMI Electrola GMBH
Printed in Germany by 4P NICOLAUS GMBH, Köln