STEVE MILLER BAND - The Joker / 1973
|A3||Shu Ba Da Du Ma Ma Ma Ma||5:40|
|A4||Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash||3:14|
|B3||Come On In My Kitchen||3:58|
|B5||Something To Believe In||4:40|
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Haworth Enterprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Recorded At – Aquarius Theatre Boston
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Bass – Gerald Johnson, Lonnie Turner (tracks: B4)
- Drums – John King (3)
- Organ, Clavinet – Dickie Thompson*
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Sneaky Pete Kleinow (tracks: B5)
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Steve Miller
- Recorded By – Greg MacCarthy (tracks: B4)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jay Ranellucci (tracks: A1 to B2, B5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Assistant] – Gene Hicks (tracks: A1 to B2, B5)
- Written-By – Calhoun* (tracks: A4), Magill* (tracks: A2), Hawkins* (tracks: A2), Miller* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2, B4, B5), Payne* (tracks: B3)